The Top 5 Reasons Farm and Ranch Owners Install Purifan Include:
1. Reduces Common Household Dust, Keeping Home Cleaner
2. Helps Reduce Symptoms of Allergies and Asthma
3. Reduces Odors from Pets, Cooking and Outdoor Sources
4. Great for Those Who are Still Smokers
5. Can Really Help Children Who Suffer from Allerges and Asthma
Farms and Ranches have special dust problems created by the environment. This outside dust always finds a way into farm and ranch homes and makes it much more difficult to keep these home clean.
If you have allergies, Asthma, or other respiratory difficulties it could be caused by breathing unhealthy indoor air on your farm or ranch. Dust from rural roads and fields seems to coat everything in a country home. Pollen from crops and dander from animals along with airborne particulates from feed, fertilizer, and sprays can aggravate respiratory problems. Wet conditions in the field and barn can be a harbor for mold growth whose spores eventually make their way into the home. Even new and remodeled buildings offer no relief. In fact, some newer energy efficient buildings can make things worse because they tend to minimize the need for the HVAC to run, causing a concentration of particles indoors. Opening the windows only invites more dust, pollen, and mold spores inside.
Purifan air purifiers filter the air in your farm or ranch home. There's no reason for you to continue to suffer from breathing difficulties due to high levels of airborne dust, pollen, mold, and pet dander. Starting breathing and sleeping better. Reduce your reliance on medicines that make you or your children drowsy. Be more alert and perform better at work or school and start doing the things in life you enjoy. Modern medicine attacks the symptoms of your breathing problems. But wouldn't it be better if you could reduce outbreaks before they happen?
The best treatment is prevention.And, the best prevention is reducing exposure to the triggers that cause breathing difficulty by reducing the level of airborne particulates.An effective way of reducing airborne dust, pollen, mold, and pet dander is to use an air purifier.But, make the wrong choice in an air purifier and you're just throwing your money away. Here's why Purifan air purifiers are a great choice.
1.What to look for in a good air purifier? There are hundreds of choices in air purifiers, each making one claim after another.And frankly, most of the claims are probably unsubstantiated at best and inaccurate at worst.Some even use ozone or chemicals - these can cause more harm than good.Others don't have the airflow pattern to reach all of the air in the room and filter it at least 20 times per hour.If it doesn't do that, don't buy it because it won't reduce particulates.
2. Where should I place an air purifier? You probably spend eight hours or more each day in your bedroom. This is a great place to use an air cleaner to reduce the airborne material that you are currently breathing. Other areas in the home where you and your family spend a good deal of time are also good areas to place an air purifier. Also, dust is a major reason for the failure of technical equipment such as computers and televisions. A quality air purifier reduces dust in areas of your home where these are located which can help make these expensive technical devices last longer. We've even seen farmers and ranchers place air purifiers in barns and outbuildings to help reduce odors or create a cleaner environment needed for certain purposes.
3. Don't rely on a whole house filter. Your home's HVAC system just doesn't move enough air to sufficiently reduce airborne particulates. The return air ducts are on the ceiling and don't have enough suction to pull the heavier particles into the duct. These heavier particles are always settling to the floor and are stirred up by activity such as walking. The Purifan has enough suction and a powerful airflow pattern that pulls these particles into the filters. A good quality HVAC system will filter the air about 7.5 times per hour with a standard filter, less with a Hepa filter. To reduce the presence of airborne pollen, mold, dust, and pet dander, you need to filter all of the air in your bedroom 20 to 40 times per hour.
4. Don't buy a portable floor or desktop air purifier. These types of products don't move enough air either. And, the airflow pattern is usually obstructed by a bed, chairs, and other objects which means the air often circles back on the unit itself and only part of the air in the room is actually filtered. The Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) rates portable air purifiers using a system called the Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR). A really high-end portable unit might have a CADR rating of 250. Even the test used to determine the CADR rating only reaches a maximum of 450. To put that in perspective, to filter the air 40 times per hour at a particulate efficiency of 99.97% in a 15 x 15 foot bedroom, requires a CADR of 1,200. Portable air cleaners just can't do the job.
5. Buy a ceiling mounted air purifier. Purifan air cleaners are mounted on a ceiling fan motor. If you already have a ceiling fan you can save some money by removing the blades and mounting the purifier in the same holes. This center-of-the-room location has an airflow pattern that reaches the whole room. That's what enables a Purifan to silently filter the air 40 or more times per hour, effectively reducing airborne particulates.
Purifan air purifiers have the equivalent of over 2,000 CADR and filter all of the air in a room 40 times per hour at .3 micron efficiency.This is what you need to reduce the triggers that cause breathing difficulties.Let us prove it to you.Purifans have a money back guarantee and a lifetime warranty