Top 5 Reasons Condo Owners Install Purifans:
Reduces Asthma triggers - Pollen, Mold, Pet Dander
Helps Reduce Symptoms of Allergies
3. Reduces Common Household Dust, Keeping Home Cleaner
Reduces Odors from Pets, Cooking and Outdoor Sources
Great for Those Who are Still Smokers
If you have Allergies, Asthma, or other respiratory difficulties it could be caused by breathing unhealthy indoor air in your condo. Many condos are located in vacation centers that often have a high level of pollen and mold. The warm temperatures and humidity make for beautiful flowers and trees but can cause great difficulties for those who suffer from breathing difficulties. Even new and remodeled buildings offer no relief. In fact, some newer energy efficient buildings can make things worse because they tend to minimize the need for the HVAC to run, causing a concentration of particles indoors. Opening the windows only invites more pollen and mold spores inside. And, if you only live in your condo part of the year, things get even worse. While you're gone, the stagnant humid indoor enviornment breeds mold that grows and reproduces by filling the air with spores just waiting for your return.
Purifan air purifiers filter the air in your condo. There's no reason for you to continue to suffer from breathing difficulties due to high levels of airborne pollen, mold, dust, and pet dander. Starting breathing and sleeping better. Reduce your reliance on medicines that makes you drowsy and keep you from doing the things in life you enjoy. Modern medicine attacks the symptoms of your breathing problems. But wouldn't it be better if you could reduce outbreaks before they happen?
The best treatment is prevention.And, the best prevention is reducing exposure to the triggers that cause breathing difficulty by reducing the level of airborne particulates.An effective way of reducing airborne pollen, mold, dust, and pet dander is to use an air purifier.But, make the wrong choice in an air purifier and you're just throwing your money away. Here's why Purifan air purifiers are a great choice.
1.What to look for in a good air purifier? There are hundreds of choices in air purifiers, each making one claim after another.And frankly, most of the claims are probably unsubstantiated at best and inaccurate at worst.Some even use ozone or chemicals - these can cause more harm than good.Others don't have the airflow pattern to reach all of the air in the room and filter it at least 20 times per hour.If it doesn't do that, don't buy it because it won't reduce particulates.
2. Where should I place an air purifier? You probably spend eight hours or more each day in your bedroom. This is the best place to use an air cleaner to reduce the airborne material that you are currently breathing.
3. Don't rely on a whole house Hepa filter. Your home's HVAC system just doesn't move enough air to sufficiently reduce airborne particulates. A good quality HVAC system will filter the air about 7.5 times per hour with a standard filter, less with a Hepa filter. To reduce the presence of airborne pollen, mold, dust, and pet dander, you need to filter all of the air in your bedroom 20 to 40 times per hour.
4. Don't buy a portable floor or desktop air purifier. These types of products don't move enough air either. And, the airflow pattern is usually obstructed by a bed, chairs, and other objects which means the air often circles back on the unit itself and only part of the air in the room is actually filtered. The Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) rates portable air purifiers using a system called the Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR). A really high-end portable unit might have a CADR rating of 250. Even the test used to determine the CADR rating only reaches a maximum of 450. To put that in perspective, to filter the air 40 times per hour at a particulate efficiency of 99.97% in a 15 x 15 foot bedroom, requires a CADR of 1,200. Portable air cleaners just can't do the job.
5. Buy a ceiling mounted air purifier. Purifan air cleaners are mounted on a ceiling fan motor. If you already have a ceiling fan you can save some money by removing the blades and mounting the purifier in the same holes. This center-of-the-room location has an airflow pattern that reaches the whole room. That's what enables a Purifan to silently filter the air 40 or more times per hour, effectively reducing airborne particulates.
Purifan air purifiers have the equivalent of over 2,000 CADR and filter all of the air in a room 40 times per hour at .3 micron level efficiency.This is what you need to reduce the triggers that cause breathing difficulties.Let us prove it to you.Purifans have a money back guarantee and a lifetime warranty