Does your business stink? Does your merchandise look old and dirty after only a few days on the shelf? Purifan is the best way to reduce dust, airborne allergens and odors in any type of business.
The Purifan’s unique design uses a standard ceiling fan motor to create a powerful air filtration system that can even draw particles off the floor, up through the filters, and out into every corner of the room. The standard Purifan Allergy filter includes two square feet of activated charcoal in three of the five filtration layers. That’s six square feet of odor-absorbing media!
A Purifan won’t disrupt your business like noisy electrostatic air filters, because it’s totally silent even when running on high. They can be installed in minutes with only a screwdriver, so there are no high installation charges to worry about. With a lifetime guarantee and no maintenance required except filter changes, this is one of the most economical investments you can make into the health of your employees, customers, and business.
What Kinds of Companies Use Purifans?
- Offices who want to prevent the spread of germs and keep everyone healthy.
- Call Centers who need to reduce employee absenteeism and sick days.
- Health clubs who need to protect expensive exercise equipment.
- Furniture stores who want their merchandise to stay clean longer.
- Gift shops who want to dust their knickknacks less.
- Pharmacies who need to maintain a clean, germ-free environment.
- Pet stores who want to keep animal dander and odors from building up.
- Salons who need to reduce chemical odors from nail polish and hair treatments.
- Computer and electronics stores who need to keep their merchandise dust-free.
- Cigar shops who want to reduce smoking odors and keep customers happy.
Benefits of Installing Purifans in your Business
- Healthier Employees
Reducing allergies, respiratory infections and the spread of contagious illnesses like colds and flu in the office leads to fewer missed work days, lower health care costs, better insurance renewal rates, increased business performance, and improved staff and customer satisfaction.
- Less Cleaning
For many stores and businesses dust is a never-ending problem, making things look old and dirty. You could pay someone to clean each surface every few days, or just install a Purifan.
- Odor Control
This is especially important for health clubs, pet stores, nail salons, hair salons, dental offices, nursing homes, and other types of businesses where strong odors can cause you to lose customers.
- Improved Heating & Cooling Efficiency
Moving the air through your facility can improve the comfort of your staff and help your heating and air conditioning equipment maintain an even temperature.
- Protect Electronics and Motorized Equipment
Keeping dust out of expensive equipment can save your business a lot of money on repair or replacement, as well as reducing downtime while the piece is out of service.